BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Good Attitude

I have some thinking a few days ago.
I shared to Bill when we went out for a walk.

I've been thinking that everything has come in place so perfectly, to make me like living in Seattle.
Moving is a big thing, and when you move to a different country for the rest of your life, and being away from your comfort zone, it is not easy.
But ever since I came here, everything was just so nice.
Once I got here we traveled to San Fransisco, 
I started school, and made some really good friends, and actually got decent grades,
It was snowing during thanksgiving, and more in December and January.
Bill took me snowboarding, and I actually LIKE it,
I discovered quilting, and love it, and supplies are easy to get here.
I took the Nursing Assistant class, and practice in nursing home and hospital, and enjoyed it,
Went snowshoeing and also LIKE it,
Fabulous friends and study group in school,
Passed driver's license test and NAC state certification test,
etc.

It's not that I never had a bad times, because I do have some bad times, and some bad mood, and some temper tantrum, and some hard times.
But somehow good things came together, and makes me love living here even more.

After I share all these, Bill said: "Well, it's also because you have a good attitude."
"What do you mean by attitude?"
"You are open minded and eager to try everything."
"But I sulked a lot of times too."
"Yes, but it's okay, you still have a good attitude."

I gave his words a thought, and find it true.
Good attitude is necessary.
Being open minded and positive thinking is important.

If you feel good about something, it is easy to make things works.

Great life starts with good attitude.

Life is Great !

No comments: