BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

I marry bill for the 2nd time, yesterday !!

It was April 2, 2011,
I marry Bill again for the 2nd time, this time at the Church.

Everything went really well !
Make up was done by the talented Seni Jehnsen, and hair was done by Linda.
Flowers are done by my maid of honor, Michelle Cereghino.

I wear Kebaya for the ceremony in the Church,
and a short dress with cowboy boots for the reception.

The food are great, the guests are awesome, the weather was nice (no rain !), and the flowers are gorgeous.
Everything is perfect to what I pictured it to be.

I am such a lucky girl.
And Bill is one lucky gentleman to have me as his wife :)
And I love my wedding ring, I can't stop staring at it !

I will post some pictures later, once I retrieve the files from our fabulous photographer Naomi Parker.

1 comment:

dhoroteaastrid said...

congratulationsssssss.........................................
happy for u tessa...as always...
xoxoxoxo