BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

July Reunion : with Maria Fransiska Elementary School Friends

So many reunions with old friends, super awesome, right !?

So yeah, since I post those Diary pages on FB, and got some friends commented, and lots of idea to get together, I posted an event invitation on FB and a plan to meet up in Pacific Place's Pancious Pancakes was made !

I invited 50 something people, and with Anas's help, almost 70 ppl are invited (and all are from the same elementary school), 16 of them confirmed to come !

On the D-Day, those who come are :

Sasti, Nikke, Betet, Alfons, Maria, Astrid, Dyna, Devi, Mitha, Ritter, Anas, Listya, Roland, Titi, Ucok

Astrid and Maria's husband was there, and also Sasti's little sister.

It was super duper FUN !

So many laughter's, and so many pictures taken

Below are some pictures taken by Alfons: 

 mitha-anas-tya-titi-nikke-me

mitha always busy with her hair and she definitely loves mirror !







Alfons-Maria-Roland-Devi-Mitha-Anas-Ritter-Albert-Titi-Tya-Me-Astrid-Ucok


Tya-Alfons-Me-Mitha

Couple #1 : Anas - Ritter

Couple #2 : Tya-Albert
back in the Elementary School, these 4 people were NOT couple !



It was reallllly nice to see them.
I laughed so much, and were so happy that day.

Dress that I wear was made by mom, I was thinking about some old style-vintage dress, and it looks like one. Just one problem, since its cotton, it gets crumpled too easy !

Ahhh, I love that day ! I love hanging out with friends :)