BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 19, 2010

Short Trip to Malaysia & Singapore


Me and Ma took a short trip to Malay and Singapore on July 10-15, 2010
The main reason to go to Malay is to see my best friend, Fiona, who is my classmate back in Beijing, 2007.
We talked so much about making a trip to see each other, and not until this time it happens !
And I proposed her to be my bridesmaid next year, and she said YES !
I also get to know her fiancĂ©, Alvin and his family.
They're awesome !
Below are some pictures from the trip
Meet my best friend Fiona and my new good friend Alvin (they're my fave couple!)








We stayed 2 nights in Fiona's house, and on Monday July 12, Fiona took us to the bus station to continue our journey to Singapore....

Photos from Singapore :

After Jurassic Park the Ride, WET !


With Ryan, A dearest Singapore Airlines Stewardess Friend :)

In Malaysia, we got a really great friends with even more great hospitality,
In Singapore we are alone, but we took lots  of public transportation and it's super convenient.

Nice trip !

No comments: