BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Friend in GZ

My passport with visa attached on it already arrived in the office on Last Wednesday.
It was cool to see it :D
It has Bill's name as the petitioner, and my old multiple entry 5 years tourist visa got stamped "canceled without prejudice"

So,it's real, we have the visa !!!
Everything confirmed ! :D

I haven't tell the story that when I went to Guangzhou, I met a friend and her family.
I know her from a forum, back in 2007.
We chat quite a lot, then we sorta lost contact after she quits from the forum, we only email each other every 1-2 months, and we got back in touch since last October, when she told me that right now she is living in Guangzhou !
She is a married lady, she inspired me to be an independent woman. It's because of her (and another lady in the forum) who makes me feel like I still have to have my own job even after I'm married and have kids.
Eventhough the money is not a lot, but the pride of still making money, the continuation to make myself useful for others, and the constant working experience,and of course it is important that since I'm working, we will have things to talk about all the time.
She have a wonderful family, a smart, well mannered and handsome son, and a kind and loving husband.
Bill and I hung out with her for 2 days. While bill playing with little Tom, I talked with my friend.
 Bill and Tom playing Wii
the boys seems to have to much fun together :)
us and littleTom


It was nice :)

No comments: