BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday night....

This Friday....
I got nothing to do after work.
My landlord canceled the dinner which he planned 2 days ago, because he got to work overtime.
That means.....EMPTY !!!
and with less than 30 days left in Shanghai, means I don't want to go home !!!

So I asked Silva what her plan is (which is nothing), and we end up spend our friday night together.

We ate at Tasty, a steak restaurant.
It's some kind of a fine dining restaurant, since they have everything from appetizer-main course-dessert, in a set menu, with various of prices, ranged from 38-128RMB.
Silva treat me, and we both get the RMB 68 set.
and it was great !
She got salad, and I got soup.
Both of us got special steak (medium) --> taste good !
and for dessert, she get a green tea ice cream thing, and I get the french black coffee jelly
She drank english tea, i got american coffee.

And we talked for hours, and I was so happy.
I really wish that she joined us 2 years ago instead of 2 months ago.

She is so nice, and smart and funny.
I know she is worried to be working on her own after I leave, but I believe she can do it.
She will get scolded, for sure, but she surely will be able to get through it, being smart like that.

I wish her all the best, and I'm so thankful to know her.

Silva, if u read this, I want u to know that U're great !

Happy friday !

No comments: