BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Me as a nurse ??

I am thinking to go back to school and study as a nurse.
Yesterday I saw on University of Washington, they have a program to study to become a nurse in 2 years !
It's called Accelerated Bachelor School of Nursing program.
Well, u have to take the pre-requisite program and so on, but still, learn to be a nurse in 2 years ?!?
That's so cool.
Being a nurse means I'm closer to the world of Medical Health.
The world I'm interested on.
So, I'm doing some research about it and thinking about it quite a lot lately.

And what's so cool about it is that once you are a registered nurse, u can get a Master of Nursing and one of the specialties is : Nurse Practitioner & Nurse Midwifery (Aaaa.....!! Yaya !)

So we'll see which path I will take....
We'll see...

No comments: