BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 9, 2009

beauty sweet dream....

I remember I mention before on how much I want to have kids.
I talk about it a lot, I wrote it, I did day-dream about it, but I never dream about it during my sleep.
Until today :)

I dream about me being pregnant, walking in the park with Maria (yes, that best friend of mine)
She was pregnant too, but we're almost in the same size. I saw my self not getting so much weight, I just had a round belly on me, and yeah, of course I do look a little bit chubbier (or else it would look scary !!)

We were walking in the park and I told Maria that I feel that I need to deliver this baby.
So we walked to the closest hospital, which is located just in the end of the park (welcome to dream world!), then
we got in, I registered my name, and I am sitting on the bathtub, full with warm water and preparing to deliver my beautiful baby. Maria was there beside me, holding my hand. She called Bill already and he's still on the way.

I started to push, and like in the beautiful world of dream, the baby came out !!!
Came out in the tub, in the water, smiling....
I take her (yeah its a girl !) out of the water, and she started to cry, the midwife cut the cord while the nurse took out the plug to drain the bath tub.

After she cried for a little bit, she looked at me, and that time Bill arrive.
She smiled at me, Maria was crying with joy and Bill had a super big smile on his face.

She is our first baby, and we name her Adhenia Christabelle Wynn (oh yeah, Bill hates that Christabelle name !, but he loves Adhenia ---> this is for real)

It was the most beautiful dream I've ever had. It feels so real and I can even remember about it so clearly.

Nice !

3 comments:

.mister.dison. said...

Tess...
Baby's names, BABY'S NAMES???
LOL!

-Tess- said...

Kan uda ditulissss.... :p

Ling said...

Sambil nunggu lahirin bayi, lahirin nama utk bayi dulu juga a good idea!! Hehehe..

Pretty name!