BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

The history of Tessa Begel

It was back in 2002, when I just got into Uni, on September I decided (or I mean made it to ask my dad to pay for it) to get braces !!

I don't have any big problem with my teeth, just a little bit of fang.

I don't know why, but braces was called begel in Indo (don't even try to ask which language is that, because I don't know !!

I dont have any picture of me before the braces in my computer...hix hix... :(

Thats also the year when I came back to the internet world :D
So when I was about to make a new email address, I was thinking and thinking, so then I decided to come with tessa begel

From then whenever I want to make an email address, or an id, I always come with tessa begel.
So thats me. Begel forever... haha....

When I'm still having my braces I look like this :



Old picturessss.......Ha !

I made got my braces off back in April 2004, after 1,5 years, and it give me a super smile
Pretttyyyyy straight smileeee :D

Like this :


So that's where begel's come from :D

No comments: