BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Experienced Total Solar Eclipse...










June 22, 2009
I knew for quite a while that there will be a total solar eclipse happening today in SH.

Solar eclipse process is like this :
I prepared my self with this special glasses (said that u'll get blind if u see directly), and was so excited about it.

But then according to the weather forecast, it will be cloudy and raining today.

And it was cloudy and raining.

I walk to the office, when I arrived, Chase was there already.

Eating McDonald, and stand by the window, to see the total solar eclipse.

Then the sky becoming darker and darker.
Around 9.36am, sky is as dark as 10pm !!

Super cool !

Eventhough it is raining and cloudy, and we can't even locate where the sun is, so that we can't see the crowning.

But still.
Experience the darkness, is cool ! :D
Super duper dark.








No comments: