BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Baby talks

Hanging out with friends who are talking about babies (and breast feeding) all the time is not fun.
I mean, I understand you have children, and your children is super awesome as it is, but do you really have to talk about them ALL the time?? 

Hello?? I am here....I don't have children (yet), and I am happy that you do, and I tried to fit in by saying what I thought or share how I wanted to raise my children, but you look at me as if I'm an idiot, because well, obviously, I don't have baby (just yet!)
Just because I don't have baby doesn't mean I know nothing about children, and I talked because I tried to have some fun too.
So what if I said that I don't want my kids to watch TV? or when I said that I want to cloth diaper my children?? I didn't ask you to do what I wanted to apply to my children. 
We're just different, and obviously you are so selfish so that you cannot stop talking about your children, without thinking that I might get bored with babies stories.

Oh well, not ALL moms are like that. I know some cool mom who talked about make ups, driving, books, and many more stuffs, and they do talk about their baby too. But since they didn't talk about it ALL the TIME makes their baby sounds more awesome compared to those who talk about how smart and great their kids are. That's also because I saw what the baby actually do, instead of just blah-blah-blah stories.





No comments: