BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

some life updates !

1. Bill bought a 1998 Nissan Pathfinder to be our recreational car. The car needs a bit of work, and new sets of tires, and some seat cover. But it is in a really good condition. We took it to the trail a couple weeks ago, and the 4WD really makes a different. So far muffin seems to hate to sit in the back of the car. Hopefully he'll get used to it soon. Below is a picture of Muffin in the back of our Hyundai. 
We must have just got back from a hike, as his paws are all dirty.


2. Bill and I tried to go out for a little hike every weekend, just to get out of the house, and being close with the nature. Needless to say that is is an exercise we both need after a long week of school. Below are some pictures:
Where we were two weeks ago during a rainy day.

 Bill and I

 Muffin after the hike. It was really wet and muddy. He got a bath once we got home.

3. The weather is friendlier now. In fact, yesterday we finally hit 20C for the first time in 2011, and probably since the last November ! Feels great to feel warm in the sun again. That also means that we are outside more often, and I can get to wear dress again. Last week I wear this dress made by my mom to our nephew's little league baseball game.
I looked pregnant here (I wish!)

Bill's teeth are so perfect, mine looks like a hamster :p

Muffin and I enjoying some sunshine at a school where we live.

4. I registered for Summer quarter where I will take Psych200 class online while I'm back in Indonesia (don't even want to think how I could balance holiday and crammed 5 credit classes in 7 weeks !). This is the last class I have to take as the pre-requisites to apply for nursing school. I am hoping to apply in Fall. 
On the fall quarter, I am taking Intercultural communication with Morgan, and Microbiology with Andrew, Randi and Morgan. These are classes I needed to take before I can graduate from the nursing school. I took it in advance, so I won't need to worry about it when I am on the nursing school (I still have nutrition to take as well !)

5. I want it so bad sometimes my heart ache. But it is what it is.

6. More than anything else, Bill and I are really looking forward to go to Indonesia, and enjoy our holiday! Good food, nice-hot weather, beaches, sunshine ! Too bad Muffin won't be there with us. And I am not looking forward to adjusting to the coldness of Seattle once I got back. It's funny how right now I feel that 20C is warm enough for me to wear a short sleeve clothes, and summer will be hotter than now. But if you just got back from Indonesia, where it is 30C every day and night, Seattle is still a little bit chilly.

7. I never been happier and more comfortable for being me as I am right now.




No comments: