BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Clinical - The After

After 8 days doing clinical, there are things that learned :

  1. I am very grateful with my body. It works perfectly. I am capable on doing things on my own, and it is such a big privilege compare to those old folks who need help even only to stand up.
  2. My memory is still intact.
  3. I am on regular diet, which mean I can eat whatever I want, in any consistency that I like.
  4. Glad to actually have a heart and care about those who need my help.
  5. Knowing which techniques are right or wrong.
  6. Relieved to know that I am comfortable and confident on what I do and to my work environment.
Things I need :
  1. More comfortable shoes, after being on your feet for at least 8 hours, the heels of my feet hurts, my legs are tired. I need shoes with more support.
  2. Keep on practicing my skills, and be more proficient on it.
  3. Keep the heart and the spirit to study and become better
  4. More sleep
  5. Perseverance on study
I am very lucky to get enrolled on such a good NAC program.


No comments: