BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

Life is great !

Bill and I reached the final step on my fiancee visa application stuffs.
The interview is already scheduled, and what we need to do now is to get the medical exam done, and fill in some papers, prepare some evidence of our relationship, purchase our air ticket and just get interviewed !!

We are so excited, and we are really looking forward to go to Guangzhou to get interviewed.

I'm confident that there will be no problem for me to answer all the questions, shoot it and I'll give u quick answer ! Yay !

I can't believe that in a couple months I will be back in Indo, and less than 6 months, I will be living in Seattle.
I will be legally married, and I am thinking to get Wynn attached as my last name :)
How great is that ?!

Well, I've been through hard times the past couple years, but here I am, still standing, stronger than ever !
So, if you are going through hard times in ur life.
Just keep on believing that it will be okay.
It won't last forever.
And once u get through it, u will be stronger !!!

No comments: